Chief Carriers Offers Class-Leading CDL Opportunities in Alabama
Get Hired Today With Chief Carriers For Excellent Truck Driving Opportunities in Alabama
The Consistent Perks of Resounding Relative’s at Your Week’s Bay
For nearly 5 decades, Chief Carriers has been providing very dependable and modern solutions for flatbed trucking to Canada and the United States. We always provide our customers with cost-effective logistics so they can assure they are always getting efficient, reliable, and dependable means of transport. Our team undergoes frequent training, and are a fiercely loyal and America-proud team that shows up every day fully dedicated.
Apply Now for the Best-Paid Trucking Jobs in Alabama:
From the Gulf shores to the cosmopolitan cities such as Huntsville, Alabama provides any truck driver a warmer climate, close proximity to other cities such as New Orleans, and a truly diverse way of everyday life. When you choose to drive with Chief Carriers, you can quickly move up to Industry-leading benefits and pay grades. Our top 25% of company drivers earn higher than $92,000 each year, which is $10,000 more than the average OTR company driver can expect to earn.
Some of our class-leading employee benefits include:
- Practically based mileage pay so you can get paid fairly for the miles you drive
- Flatbed training so you can earn a higher amount of pay
- Paycheck options that are guaranteed and don’t leave the driver in limbo
- A very low turnover rate
- Work for a stable company that’s been in business for over 50 years
Fill out our online application today to get started finding CDL jobs right here in Alabama!
The Way to the Trucker’s Heart Led by Benefits:
You won’t find the same quality of benefits with other CDL jobs as you will with Chief Carriers, who want to offer their Alabama flatbed haulers industry leading compensation and bonus benefits. Some of our world-class perks include:
- Guaranteed time home with your family for Christmas
- Annual safety recognition and awards
- Dental, vision, and life insurance along with vital medical and prescription coverage
- Guaranteed paid time off after 90 days of hard work
- 8 paid holidays each year
- Hefty new driver bonuses
- Guaranteed compensation during breakdowns
- And More!
To find out more about how Chief Carriers can benefit you, fill out an online application now.
Qualifying for a CDL Trucking Job in Alabama is Simple!
Here are the simple few things we ask of applicants:
- Have a good driving record
- Be at least 23 years old
- Flatbed experience is preferred, but we will provide training when needed
- Minimum six month of on the road experience
- Do NOT have any DUI/DWI or drug convictions in the past five years
If not all of these emulate YOU, don’t worry! Still make sure to fill out our online application and we’ll let you know if we feel we are a match, and then schedule a friendly interview to meet you face to face!