Apply With Chief Carriers For the Best Flatbed Truck Driving Jobs in Louisiana
Get Hired Today With Chief Carriers For Fantastic Truck Driving Opportunities in Louisiana
Find Dependable and No-Layoff Trucking jobs in Louisiana
When you are looking for truck driving jobs, stability and a firm promise to the employee are essential traits of any company. Chief Carriers is proud to provide all our employees with a stable and robust working environment in Louisiana, with over 50 years of exceptional customer service to our customers in North America. We have long prided ourselves on having a professional demeanor while delivering class-leading customer service.
From the bustling French Quarter to the creole country surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana is a wonderful state to live in. it provides many accessible trucking routes to Texas, Mississippi, and Florida, and we guarantee that sunsets on the Bayou will immediately win any driver over. Finding a high-paying job here is essential, and Chief Carriers is proud to offer flatbed careers for drivers with a CDL or a proven military background.
Southern-Cooked and Inspired “Family Values”
Here at Chief Carriers, we want everyone to know that we think about their well-being every day as we would our own family. We strive to offer the nations’ most competitive salaries, benefits, and hiring along with referral bonuses to each one of our employees. Did you know that the top 25% of our company drivers earn nearly six figures a year? We also provide the best in benefits, one of the factors for our incredibly low turnover rate. Here are a few that stand out:
- Flatbed training to provide higher earnings
- Earning money for each mile you drive
- Predicable and very steady paycheck guaranteed each week of the year
- Always-expanding hiring zones
- Industry’s lowest turnover rate
What do I need to Become a Louisiana CDL Professional for Chief Carriers?
Chief Carriers will always provide on-the-job training for our best candidates. The minimum qualifications we need are:
- Please be at least 23 years old
- Have a good driving record
- Flatbed experience is preferred but we are always moving forward to train new hires!
- No DUI/DWI or drug charges on your record for the past five years
- Minimum of six months on the road experience
The Best and most Rewarding CDL Jobs in Louisiana
From segment-leading healthcare to paid vacation tie, we provide our family here at Chief Carriers with benefits that always go above and beyond the call of duty, including:
- Guaranteed time off to unwrap family presents during Christmas
- Vision, life, dental, medical, and prescription insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Matching up to 8% for 401K
- Referral bonus
- Generous new driver bonuses
- Paid orientation
- And much more!
Apply today to get more details about how Chief Carriers is the nation’s leading provider of stable CDL Jobs in Louisiana!