Check out Great Opportunity for Truck Driving Jobs in Ohio With Chief Carriers
Seek out Stable and Reliable Trucking Jobs in Ohio
Stable Truck Driving Jobs in Ohio
When you are searching for a flexible and well-paying career, stability is going to be at the top of your list. Chief Carriers is proud to be able to serve our employees with a stable and exciting environment. For nearly 5 decades, we’ve been offering segment-leading customer service throughout North America.
From the industrial giants of Cleveland and Columbus to the shores of Lake Erie and the roller coasters of Cedar Point, Ohio is an amazing state to live in. Whether you are in a large metropolitan area or further out into open spaces, securing a career that is high-paying and flexible is key to your move. Chief Carriers is now proud to offer flatbed jobs for semi-truck drivers who were specialists in the military, or who have their CDL.
We hire the top segment of who is “already the best” when it comes to truck drivers. Fill out an online application to hear more.
The Importance of Family Dynamics at Work:
At Chief Carriers, we always want to make sure that our employees sense a family togetherness. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and bonuses to each single employee. The top 25% of our company drivers earn more than $90,000, securing for themselves a viable future.
Some of our family-focused benefits include:
- Flatbed training to yield higher earnings
- Earnings for each mile you drive
- Lowest turnover rate in the industry
- Consistent expansion for hiring area
What We Ask of You:
Chief Carriers offers on-the-job training for the ideal candidate, with a few easy items we always look for:
- Be at least 23 yrs of age
- Possess a clean driving record
- Flatbed experience is preferred, but the right person can get through training
- Past five years need to be DUI/Drug conviction free
- Six months OTR experience as a minimum amount
The Best CDL Trucking Jobs in Ohio:
From premium healthcare benefits to paid vacation time and substantial bonuses, we provide all of our valued employees with premium benefits.
Some of these are:
- Guaranteed family time during Christmas
- Valuable prescription insurance, medical, dental, vision, and life
- Pertinent flexible spending plan
- Up to 8% match on standard 401k
- Bonus for employee referrals
- Industry-leading new driver bonus
- Orientation fully-paid
- And much more!
Apply today to learn more about why Chief Carriers is an ideal job provider for CDL specialists looking for a solid future.