Apply With Chief Carriers Now for Amazing Flatbed Opportunities in Georgia
Great pay, Health Insurance Options for Your Family, and Other Bonuses are just a few of the Benefits Chief Carriers offers in Georgia.
Find Dependable and Stable Trucking Jobs in Georgia
Anyone with CDL experience knows that stability is an essential component of any company, and that getting behind the wheel is best when an employer that is concerned about your well-being is at the helm. Chief Carriers is a part of a family-owned group of companies who offer cost-effective logistics and transportation management solutions that make customers’ lives and daily duties easier. We have long had a reputation for embracing professionalism while delivering class-leading customer service.
We only hire the best when it comes to CDL professionals, and you can fill out an online application here to learn more about the details! From the big-city glamor and world’s busiest airport that Atlanta offers to the Appalachians and Blue Ridge ranges, this is an ideal state for a flatbed trucker to call home.
The Benefits of Having a Tried-and-True Work Family
At Chief Carriers, our goal has always been to ensure that our employees feel as if they are part of an extended (and very vital!) family. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and bonuses to each and every one of our employees. Here are some of the ways we step in and “go the distance” when it comes to employee assistance and retaining the best-in-class:
- Flatbed training so you can earn more
- Earning money for the miles you have driven
- A predictable and steady paycheck no matter what week of the year we are in
- Newly-expanded hiring area
- Low turnover rate
What do you Need to Possess to Qualify for our Class-Leading Careers?
Chief Carriers will always offer on-the-job-training for candidates who we feel are a great fit. Here are some of our minimum qualifications:
- Be at least 23 years old
- Have a good driving record
- Flatbed experience is preferred but we will always train the right individuals
- No DUI/DWI or drug convictions in the past five years
- Have a minimum of six months experience on the road
Georgia’s Most Lucrative and Appreciative CDL Jobs
We have taken a close look at what many other flatbed CDL competitors offer in Georgia, and modeled our perks and bonus structure after them. Here are a few of the things we provide all of our employees along with additional benefits:
- Guaranteed time off for your family’s Christmas
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and prescription insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Matching up to 8% for a 401k plan
- Generous referral bonus
- Top-tier new driver bonus: we appreciate YOU!
- Fully-paid orientation
- And More!
Be sure to apply today to get all of the details on why Chief Carriers is the best company out there for rapidly-hiring Georgia CDL jobs.