Wisconsin’s Superior Trucking Jobs Courtesy of Chief Carriers
Find Dependable and Long-Lasting Trucking Jobs in Wisconsin.
The Best Pay Rates, Health Insurance, and Bonuses are Just a few of the Benefits of our Truck Driving Jobs in Wisconsin.
For nearly 50 years, Chief Carriers has been proud to provide all of our employees with a dependable and solidly-backed work environment. Chief Industries is a family-owned group of companies that offers cost-effective transportation management solutions that are focused on making life easier on the receiving end. We have always been incredibly proud of our reputation for delivering stellar customer service and always being the best at what we do.
From the bustling metropolitan area of Milwaukee to the open skies and fresh air of Alpine Valley, Wisconsin is a great state to live in as it has midwestern values combined collectively with several large cities. We personally know many truckers and suppliers alike that would never choose anywhere else to live, as you can enjoy the personable citizens and still get down to Chicago quickly if you are craving a dose of the concrete jungle.
The Feel-Good Qualities of the Family Dynamic
At Chief Carriers, our goal is to constantly ensure that our employees feel as if they belong for “the long haul”. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and bonuses to every single one onboard collecting a paycheck, and strive to offer more than anyone else out there that is looking to rebound from the last two year’s hardships.
Here are some of the amazing and family-focused benefits we offer our drivers:
- Flatbed training to guarantee a higher earnings yield
- Consistent earnings for every mile driven
- Predictable and steady paycheck year-round
- Constantly expanding hiring zones nationwide
- Industry-low turnover rate
Our Simple Qualifications
Chief Carriers will provide on-the-job training for the right candidate, and our minimum requirements are simple! We just ask for:
- You to be at least 23 years old
- Have a clean driving record
- We will train the right people, but flatbed experience is highly desired.
- The past five years cannot show a DUI/DWI conviction
- Minimum of six months experience with a rig on the road
The Highest-Quality CDL Jobs in Wisconsin
We don’t just want to bring employees on without making sure that we take care of them and their families in the long run here at Chief Carriers. We have a very high standard that we set ourselves to in regard to taking care of our valued drivers, and here are a few of them:
- Assuring you are under the tree with wrapped presents for Xmas
- Prescription insurance, vision, life, medical, and dental coverage guaranteed
- Flexible spending plan
- Up to 8% matching on our behalf for 401k plan
- Industry’s leading referral bonus program
- Sign-on bonus for new drivers
- Fully-paid orientation
- Much more!
Apply today to get the Details on why Chief Carriers is the Leading Provider for CDL Jobs. We’ll have you Behind the Wheel and Earning within a few short Weeks!