Find Your Ultimate Calling
Work For Chief Carriers–Driving Jobs in Missouri
Find Your Ultimate Calling Working For Chief Carriers Driving Jobs in Missouri
The “Show Me” state has long attracted residents with its bountiful pines and amazingly scenic landscapes. Chief Carriers has been supplying dependable and upstanding transportation solutions for the US and Canada, and we pride ourselves on our dependability! Our team has joined together to long build a reputation for being efficient, professional, and the integral backbone for our award-winning truck company.
Apply for the Most Rewarding Trucking Jobs in Missouri
When you drive with Chief through the state that consistently offers “the premise of the Ozark’s blue essence”, you can rapidly move up to top-tier pay and family-backed benefits immediately. After becoming part of our team, you can enjoy:
- Mileage pay that Is calculated for the driver’s favor
- Flatbed training to work for you while improving earnings
- Industry’s lowest turnover rate
- Privilege of working for a company that’s been in business for more than 5 decades
- The enjoyment of a work environment that is truly family-centric and solidified
Find a Home with Us While Hauling In Missouri:
You may have taken time recently to think about your future, and here at Chief Carriers we value you as we would any member of our family. We know that one of the most rewarding moments is arriving home after time on the road, and strive to award our employees that are diligently completing route notice on time. Once the pandemic began, we understood that being valued and appreciated would carry an employee far, and give them a sense of well-being along with longstanding worth.
Applying for the Best Trucking jobs in Missouri:
If you are making the wise choice to drive for Chief Carriers, you can quickly attain better benefits and more pay each year you are on the road. Did you know that our top ¼ of company drivers now earn nearly $100,000 a year? That is well beyond the yearly threshold that the average OTR company driver can bring home. Here are some of the other benefits you will enjoy while being a prized ambassador and trusted road warrior for Chief Trucking:
- A means of calculating mileage pay that makes sense for modern times
- Ways of earning a bigger salary after premium flatbed training
- Options for paychecks that adhere to guarantees
- One of the lowest turnover rates in the industry
- The pride that comes from working for a company that has been killing it for nearly 5 decades!
Chief Carriers and the Timely Home Welcome Mat
The environment here has always been one that makes everyone feel as if they are a part of a large family, celebrating success when the drivers on the top tier pull in triumphantly. We are proud to provide some of the industry’s most modern and efficient equipment, and stand behind the promise that every driver gets home safe to spend their most important time of the day with the ones they hold dear to themselves.
Did you say BENEFITS? We’ve Got ‘Em!
Chief Carriers has long prided us on rewarding our employees with some of the best benefits you can find anywhere, including:
- Guaranteed time off during Santa’s favorite holiday
- Awards doled out annually for safety
- Vision, dental, prescription, and valuable life insurance premium policies
- Flex spending options
- Matching up to 8% with a 401k plan
- Paid time off after 3 months of service
- New driver bonuses
It is Simple to Qualify:
If you have a safe track record and come to us ready to drive, you won’t have any problem qualifying for our team! Here’s our very simple demands:
- Possess a great driving record
- Be at least 23 yrs old
- Flatbed training gives you the all-important edge in the game
- Minimum six months of OTR experience
- No DWI/Drug conviction in the last five years
If this doesn’t fit your overall persona, don’t worry entirely, and still fill out our online application to allow us to evaluate your qualifications and skills.