Driver-Focused and Profitable Trucker Jobs Available in Tennessee
Secure a very Reliable Truck Driving job in Tennessee by Partnering with Industry Dominating Chief Carriers.
Drive With Chief Carriers Out of Nashville, TN
Nashville is a city that has a rich music history, deep family roots, and award-winning barbecue. It grew by leaps and bounds due to its location as a port on the Cumberland river and eventually a practical hub for the railroad. The state of Tennessee is one of the most beautiful that could ever be imagined, as vast spaces, smoky mountains, and true character lead the way. If you are looking for trucking jobs in Tennessee, then Chief Carriers is the employer for you.
Work for one of the Best and Most Versatile companies in the Nation
Chief Carriers was founded in 1973, and provides reliable and strong transportation solutions to 48 states as well as Canada. We have a prime focus on the flatbed’s ability to deliver material, steel, and other materials as needed. We pride ourselves on providing the most effective means of transportation management to all of our valued customers, and are known for being prompt, safe, and professional.
The Bounty in the Form of Benefits:
For anyone needing a great trucking job with all of the perks, we have recently decided to make sure every new driver knows their worth , and we retain so very many due to our generosity! Here are some of the amenities you’ll enjoy after making the choice to drive with us in Tennessee:
- Flatbed training so you can earn more money
- Mileage pay so you progress for every mile you drive
- Pay options that are guaranteed and don’t “float” on demand
- Lowest turnover in the industry
- Constantly expanding hiring area
Our top 25% of company drivers earn over $90,000 each year, which averages out to over $10,000 more than many OTR long haulers.
The Perks of Being Part of a Time-Tested Family
Here at Chief Carriers, we fully believe that satisfied employees are the best components for a successful and vital business. We have long wanted a work environment that allows every employee to feel as if they belong for the long haul. We have strived to ensure that every driver who gets behind the wheel is successful. We will always provide our drivers with maintenance and safety programs, as well as industry-leading equipment. What we value most is you getting home on time safely and successfully.
What Types of Bonuses do we Offer?
If you sign on for another CDL Job, you may not be offered the quality of health insurance and other benefits you will receive through Chief Carriers. Here are a few of the benefits we offer to remain competitive and at the top of our game:
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance
- Matching up to 8% on 401k plans
- The widely-useful benefit of flexible spending
- 8 fully paid holidays each year
- New driver bonuses that will INFLATE your bank account heavily!
- Referral bonuses for others that want to work with Chief
- Fuel usage bonuses
- And much more!
Residual Awards for Safety and Assurity
We always provide new hires with the best in thorough training and orientation. Here are a few bullet points on our checklist to see if you’re a perfect fit for the job:
- Be at least 23 years old
- We prefer flatbed experience, but are always willing to step in and train the right individual.
- No DUI/DWI drug conviction in the last five years
- Possess a good driving record
- Have a minimum of six months experience driving on the road
Fill out our online application here if you are looking for a change and want to belong to America’s finest long and short-haul carrier!