Chief Carriers Heralds High Earnings and Bonuses for Trucking in Kentucky
Take the Steps to Secure a Rewarding Partnership with Chief Carriers in Kentucky.
Secure a Rewarding Partnership with Chief Carriers in Kentucky
This state known for premium sipping-grade bourbon, horse racing, moonshine, and car manufacturing is a great place for any aspirational trucker to start their career. The best-selling Toyota Camry is manufactured in Georgetown, and this is a fantastic base of operations for any driver who wants to branch out to Knoxville, Nashville, Columbus, Atlanta, Chicago, or Cleveland. The Lexington and Bowling Green metro areas are rich with scenery and provide an all-American backdrop for graciously moving the rig along its way!
The Pride That Stems From Working for The Nation’s Best
Founded in 1973, Chief Carriers now provides the best in reliable solutions to 48 states and Canada, with a predominant focus on efficient flatbed hauling of steel, building material, and the valuable commodity of step deck shipments. We have gone to great lengths to assure that our operations base and dependability levels are superior and strive every day to assure that we are one of the best places in this country to earn your paycheck.
Benchmark-Setting and Stellar Benefits:
A few of the perks we offer for those looking for CDL Jobs in Kentucky include:
- Flatbed training for more hard-earned cash
- Mileage pay that goes up the more you can take on
- Pay options that are guaranteed for you and your family’s well-being
- Lowest turnover rates nationwide
- Unprecedented hiring and need for YOU!
Situating Yourself for a Future Family with Open Arms:
All of us here at Chief Carriers strive to create a work environment where every employee feels as if they are part of a family, and we stand behind every member to ensure that they achieve greatness. We will always strive to provide our drivers with maintenance along with safety programs to help you know you will return home every week safe and sound.
Programs for the Nation’s Best Health Coverage and Bonus Earnings:
Everyone here at Chief Carriers is going to be concerned about your well-being at all times. If you are going to get behind the wheel for us, we will support you and your family 100%. Here are some of our “above and beyond” perks in this department:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Up to 8% matching with a universal 401k plan
- Flexible spending plan
- 8 annually paid holidays.
- Guaranteed to be home for the stocking-stuffers holiday
- Referral and new driver bonuses
- A wide assortment of fuel incentives
The Ideal Trucking Job for any Great Decision-Maker:
We provide all of our brand-new hires with extensive training and thorough orientation. Here’s the simple checklist of what we require from you!
- Be at least 23
- We prefer flatbed experience but will provide training for you
- Five years of no DWI/Drug conviction history
- Ideal driving record
- Six months of OTR experience as a starting point
Fill out our online application if you feel this describes YOU!